Turn any surface into a keyboard with this state of the art Laser Keyboard! It's highly portable and can fit in your pocket making it convenient to bring it with you anywhere you go. Not only is it functional, but it's sure to impress your friends and family!
- Superior Portability
- English QWERTY keyboard layout
- Supports USB interface and Bluetooth, and mobile devices is very convenient link
- Built-in lithium polymer rechargeable battery, easy to move and carry
- Compatible with the latest equipment Windos XP / VISTA / 7/8, Windows Phone 7, IOS4 / 5/6 (iPhone and Ipad) Android 3.1 and later, Max OS X.
Product Appearance Functional Description:
- Red light: long bright - Charging Off - Charging complete
- Blue light: Blinking - Pairing Status Off - paire
- Yellow light: flashes once - start normally
USB connection mode:
- Method: USB device is connected
- USB Interface: standard USB Mini-B type
- Interface Specification: USB HID keyboard
- Input power: 1A 5V USB Charge
How to connect:
This product is connected via Bluetooth HID and USB HID Laser Bluetooth keyboard, the product and the operating system all function compatible USB HID, USB HID connection plug and play, no need to install a separate driver.
- Laser Bluetooth keyboard and the host device using a USB cable connection, the host device must support USB HID
- Turn on the laser Bluetooth keyboard.
- After laser Bluetooth keyboard connected properly, if the LED indicator lights red, it indicates charging; LED red light is off, it indicates that charging is complete. Under the state of charge of the product can be used normally.
- Open Laser Bluetooth Keyboard equipment
- Clear existing Bluetooth connection: Press and hold the "Fn + B", after the beep equipment for pairing state, this time off, then other devices can be found after the re-boot.
- Blinking blue LED light changes to steady, indicating that the device is ready to pair
- Host start scanning Bluetooth devices (iPhone or PC or iPad).
- On IOS, type Settings-Bluetooth.
- Click ON button means open Bluetooth, iPhone / iPad began looking paired device.
- Click Laser Keyboard to complete pairing After successful pairing shows "Connected", the blue LED light will stop flashing.
- Connection with the host device mounting system
- Android System navigation icon as follows:
- Click Laser Keyboard to complete pairing After successful pairing shows "Connected", the blue LED light stop.
We Also Recommend
Click Car: Car Shaped Computer Mouse